Understanding the legal environment where civil society organizationsoperate is key to stimulate the establishment of a giving culture in Brazil.
The publication Evaluation of the legal environment for civil society actors, produced within the Giving to Change program, intends to:
(1) share an assessment of problems and opportunities related to the legal environment of CSOs;
(2) disseminate agendas and initiatives to improve the legal environment of CSOs;
(3) provide information to organizations that might wish to engage with advocacy actions to improve their legal environment;
(4) recommend contents and other sources of information on the subject.
- Published by
- Brazilian Philanthropy Network for Social Justice (Rede de Filantropia Para a Justica Social)
- VMCA Law Firm
- South America (Northeastern) / Brazil
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License